Monday, July 26, 2010

Sleepless in Seattle

I know. Not a very original blog title. But after going hard in Vancouver for the past five days, it's the best I could come up with. And, since I'm on my 5th cup of coffee (from 5 different locations, all not named Starbucks) in the past 24 hours, it's actually appropriate. In fact, at this very moment, Fast Pitch! is headquartered at a Caffe Ladro. I'm wired.

Having never been to Seattle before, I'm really looking forward to getting to know the city this week. So far, I really like what I see. I can already tell, it's on my short list of places to live someday. Admittedly, the weather has been ridiculously good, so I'm sure there's some deception at play here.
The rest of the week will involve a couple of meetings, an event I'm hosting, typical tourist stuff, and yes... lots of coffee.
I can always sleep on the plane Friday.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home